About Me

Monday, April 26, 2021

Terrence Smith in News Paper "STRONG ARMED my COLUMBIA BIKE at Coffee Shop!

there was
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Webb <auweia1@gmail.com>
To: JN <j@comcast.net>
Sent: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:56:42 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: RTerrence Smith in News Paper "STRONG ARMED my COLUMBIA BIKE at Coffee Shop!
you might think I am somebody else. I never moved out

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 7:53 AM, JOHN <j@comcast.net> wrote:

AMAZING! That Big Guy "TERRENCE" acturally GRABBED MY COLUMNIS TUOR BIKE away from me AS I APPEMPTED to LOCK IT to the FENCE at the COFFEE SHOP, at 1000 Market Street. I Saw the 3 Yippy Punks DELIBERTLY Get Up and Walk Inside. That Coon told me, YOU GET UP OFFIN YOO KNEES, I~SE A GOING TO HURT YOUR OLD SKINNY ASS!
 
Wow! Basturd! Blouz, dudue, I am 65 Year & Weigh 112 Pounds, my Blood Pressure runs 214/130 past 20 Years!
 
I Ride a 1993 Gary Fisher Tassajaro now, GREEN COLOUR.
 
 
This VIDEO Shows me By The OAKWOOD HOTEL / OLD MINT on 5th. Street. I stayed 2 Months at OAKWOOD before I get Apartment. I HAD BED BUGS, COCKROACHES, MITES & SCABIES. But It IS BETTER than Living on the Streets! I WAS FREE LIVING, waiting for VACANCY! I Turned 62 in 2011, Dec. 12. Then All My Social Working Ladies (All Jewish, Tom Waddell) Got me HOUSED!
 
this San Juan Capistrano, 2009
 
 
Out by Starbuck's on West Portal? The mentioned Blouz a Guitarist, Blues Player, I gave them both my Tel. Number.
The said you had moved into the New Housing where the Old St. Anthony kitchen was.
Wow! Your moving into a better Apartment, but the Crackheads are Still thich as Lice!
I live at Arlington, Ellis & Leavenqortn, Crack Heads thick- I Cannot walk to Market down Leavenworth pushing my "CART" wit Chair, Amplifiers & Guitar to get to MUNI-BART.
So I Go East to Powell then Past John's Jazz Club, to Market wher Elevator is.
I played Saturday st 9h. Avenue & Irving (Across from Ducky Cafe & The Grind) make well over $50.00 a fellow Our Age complemented me "You Play Like Les Paul." I didn't know what to say! Blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment